2007年3月19日 星期一

My Favorite Sport

There are so many kinds of sports I like.For example, there were tennis、volleyball、 basketball、baseball and swimming. Especially, I most like is rapier .After I join the college.I felt I got interesting in this sport.This sport was come on from Europe. In the middle age the knight were challenged to others. And it becomes a kind of sport. There were three kinds of swords in this sport. It has the Saber, Foil and Epee.But each of them has different characteristic. Then I choose the saber.Because it had a special knights’ spiritual.I have been attended three match .It was very interesting and I learn so much experience from the competition .But, it doesn’t very popular in Taiwan .Because its equipment are very expensive .But I believed that the rapier will be the hottest sport in Taiwan!

沒有留言: